Pages

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Makeup Review: YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick



Just let me start by saying that I'm totally in love with this lipstick, it makes me feel like a million bucks. I'm so happy that I've finally found my go-to nude lipstick.After immediately trying the Nude Beige #1 shade on, I thought to myself this is seriously one of the best lipsticks I've ever puchased.What’s even more stunning than the luxurious gold packaging and the reflective cap which I find useful for touch ups, is the delicious fruity scent.

Rouge Volupté offers great coverage as well, it is intensely pigmented and glides on smoothly on the lips with an irresistible opaque glossy finish.
I would say the only downside to this range is the poor wear time, I was expecting much more long lasting power.

Do you own any YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks? What are you thoughts ?


Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...