Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Crush Of The Day: The Chain Of Life

I have a soft spot for gothic jewelry pieces they make me weak in the knees and I believe they add a touch of new life to any ensemble.Currently I'm lusting over those pair of earrings above and the 'Phase Of Love' choker from a Turkish label called Selda Okutan Jewelry which I stumbled upon the internet a few days ago.Definitely not for the faint hearted!

Circle Of Life Earrings







This glamorous novelty cigarette holder is sure to make you feel elegant at the corner of your lips.



Phase Of Love Choker




Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

*Photo: Courtesy of Selda Okutan Jewelry Design Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...