Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crush Of The Day: All Things Mochi



Just give me a moment to collect myself.I’m on the verge of panting like a maniac.The profound admiration I have for this Mochi ensemble cannot be overstated.There’s no doubt that chain stitch is back in full-force, but this beautifully embroidered style goes beyond any trend and seals the deal, stapling it as a classic with longevity to spare.

There are so many ways you can style this trendy silhouette, dress it down, or funk it up with a rocking vibe.Either way, this combo packs a powerful punch of style.So whatever you do, make it high-fashion fun. 



Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.


*Photo: Courtesy of Mochi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...