Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Meet The Dreamer !



I have a weak spot for statement jewelry pieces.I just feel like they add a certain je ne sais quois to a feminine attire.Currently I'm drooling over the exquisite 'Dreamer' collection by Zariin Jewelry.

From deliciously raw gypsy earrings and oversized rings, to sculptured cuffs and statement necklaces,
this season Zariin Jewelry will make you Indulge in a fascinating world of jeweled delight filled with a full range of eye catching earthy hues to suit any taste.Definitely not for the faint-hearted !

Check out the pieces I'm crushing on and let me know what you think !





















Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.


*Photo: Courtesy of Zariin Jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...