Pages

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Beauty SOS: How To Remove Bloody Stains Off Your Nails ?



Whenever I get those bloody stubborn stains on my nails from over painting them, I turn to a magical trick that I've discovered long time ago and have been gladly using ever since.This has saved my nails from all sorts of embarassing stains including red and yellow ones.Hopefully you'll find this quick tip as helpful as I have.

*Instructions:

1.Remove as much varnish as possible with your regular nail polish remover.

2.Apply sufficient amount of whitening toothpaste onto your fingernails.
3.Scrub nails with toothpaste using a damp old toothbrush.
4.Rinse hands with lukewarm water, pat dry and voila problem solved.
5.If needed, repeat steps 2 and 3 again to further remove surface staining and left overs.
6.Pamper your nails and cuticles to some botanical oils or hand creams to restore moisture lost.

Bear in mind that this home remedy works best for fresh stains.In other words, it might not work efficiently on long term discolourations, but it is worth trying though.
I hope you find this useful and gratifying.I would love to know what you think of this or if you have tried this process before.

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...