Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Go Boho Sharky !



If your thoughts are turning to Ramadan gifts for your hosts at Iftar or Suhoor, I have got something up my sleeve for you from Boho Sharky, ideal for fashion-savvy ladies.

The label has given the so trendy makeup bag it's signature oriental boho touch with this tarbouche inspired design..As you can see from the picture above the tassel zip bag is spacious enough to store your makeup palettes, perfumes, toiletries or any other things you might need daily or for a weekend getaway.

I think this would make a perfect gift for any of your girlfriends.I mean think about all the things they can carry in their handbag or travel tote.It is definitely a gift that will impress, that is for sure!

So what do you think? Do you have other gifts in mind?

Like our fan page on Facebook here, or follow My Vitrina on Twitter here.

*Photo: Courtesy of Boho Sharky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...